Cookies & Access Logs
1. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
2. Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
3. Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also may allow you to prevent or limit their use.
i. to track how you use our website;
ii. to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website;
iii. to keep you signed in our site;
iv. to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them.
8. Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded in our access logs.
9. We record your IP address, from which we may infer your geographical location or internet service provider. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
10. We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
11. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
Issue Date: 2018-05-10